Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blog's too lonely. Let's make it happy.

Hey hey to all the people who stumbled upon this humble blog of ours. Thanks. =)

Aaah how clever Blogger is to put that awful blue thang on top there. But! I think the blogging season is gonna deteriorate soon. Just a prediction. In years, maybe the younger generation will take over.. and happily blog away. Since me and BF have insufficient time to update our blog due to..(u guessed it), work, we will still try to keep our diary a'flowin. but of course, there's always phlogger.

SheZai's reachin' 3 Yrs 5 Mths next Wednesday!! Yeay! Got our lucky number 5 in it! I'm so lookin forward to meeting BF coz SheZai didn't get to meet that often nowadays due to fluctuations and clashes in work schedules. But we know that apart from all these hurdles, we're still the SheZai that we are. We still call each other askin,"Have you taken your lunch Honey?" or saying,"Good luck in your sales today ok Hon!" or "Take Care, Don't stress up ok Dear." smses during our only 1 break-time during the whole day (that's OnLy When our break time clashes). I miss BF soooooooo badly. I think Trust & Understanding is the Key now more so than ever. I went to BF's house after work to help his Mom and family with kenduri, but BF wasn't there coz he gots to work. I feel like a part of his family, esp when his ever sooooo cute & gentle GrandMa tease me and calling me "Picha, Picha!" Hehe! She is sooo sweet.

I can't wait to hear Prime Minister Lee's National Day Rally Speech. "Let the young generation step forward to voice out and shape their future...." Yea... sure.... right.... I envisage Havoc.

No comments: