Friday, August 13, 2004

aloha..

I've been telling myself that I'm going to blog yesterday, the day before, the day before before etc but then I think I've been far too lazy,haha. Anyways lots of things have yet to be update. I really can't recall any to blog for now but there's one I'd really love to say was that Gf found a job! Congrats once again Gf! Anyway life has been quite hectic for both of us since we're working. I've had my share of stress & so does Gf. As for me, these few days has been quite busy for the team cause' the Directors of Nike from South East Asia & US are paying a visit here to do some marketting stuffs. There'll be lotsa new & old stuffs back to be relaunched here again(can't confirm when but prolly for the new season) such as AirMax 95s & 90sfor the sneaker fanatics, the Presto for all the Presto lovers, Tiempo Series for all the Soccer fans & many more!! As for me, I'm going to get the Zoom Miller & Air Zoom Drive wheras I got GF a set of the Olympic Classic apparel series both at a shocking price! haha. By the way, Shezai going to meet up with Azila & Baem tomorrow noon for some stuffs. After that we're going to spend sometime together yeaaaahoooo!!!

No comments: