Tuesday, July 06, 2004

eltiT..

OOoo...its been a long long time since I blogged here. Kind of busy with work. Nothing new for me lately except that I'm in love with chickens. Haha I can't go on in a day w/o eating them. Other then that should been nothing much except for Euro 2004. Didn't catch much of it ever since the 3 Lions crashed out. I'm really a big fan of them. Overall I would rate them 7/10. Becks been ultimately dissapointing, James is normal, Gerrard & Scholes were ordinary. Big credits goes to Lampard & Ashley Cole. Anyways the tournament was full of surprises & excitment eventhough I didn't manage to follow up. Gf been buzy to lately with her holidays etc etc. She's been really enjoying & appreciating her off days for now. haha.. ok then, work tomorrow!

cheerS!

No comments: