Friday, June 04, 2004

I'm going through quarter-life territory now!

Hey all!
I had such a wonderful time at my cousin's wedding. Once again i'd like to wish Raudha and Aminor a very happy and blissful marriage till eternity. They're back from their honeymoon at Phuket and i'm sure they've enjoyed themselves there!

Today marks my 22nd birthday. Oh Boy. Oh My. I feel super-duper good today. Firstly because my Exam paper today is such an easy one that i'm confident of gettin 1st class marks. And secondly, just after i finish my exam paper around 1+pm, somebody called me up and told me i got a Job Interview at N.G.& Associates as a Management Executive. Oh Wow. My First Job Interview! However, nothing beats how my BF is such a Pure Darling to me!

Knowing that i'm studying for my exams these past 2 days, we decided not to go out. *That's very understanding of you Honey.* So i was cramming my brains at home for 2 exam papers in a row and by no means have i any idea what's in store for me. It was about 4pm on Wednesday Afternoon when BF msg me and said,"Honey, i hope i can help you by boosting your confidence level in your exams, but how eh.. hmmmm... anyway, i'm under your block now. Can you come down?" ok i was so surprised. (he came down all the way from Clementi to Tampines just to meet me and surprise me.) So i rushed down and there he was with a plastic bag of his Mom-Made Mee-rebus and another Nike Plastic Bag. We decided to head to Tampines Mart for ice-cream.

He then handed me the Nike plastic bag with a present all wrapped up in it. He told me he got me something from Nike as a birthday gift since he's working there. Ok, i am so glad to just see him! I opened up the present and got the shock of my life. He had playfully bluffed me! There lay a Burberry's Bag. With a card that says," This is something for your future!" on it. I'm speechless AND STILL am. Thank You my Honey. I didn't expect it. I Love You.

Written By Sh Sheikha.



She's Born at 0040 4th June 1982..

We had the greatest of time today! Gave the feast treat at Cafe Cartel, Watched the most anticapting movie for me,Shrek 2! haha Simply GREAT! Oh yea we did a lil shopping shortly after that. Working again tomorrow Am shift. Going to meet Ex-colleagues for dinner @ Cafe Viena. Hope it'll be fun!

Once again, Happy 22nd Birthday My Dear! Hope you love the pressie~ ;D

Written by Mohd Zaini

No comments: