Sunday, June 27, 2004

I love Genting.

Back from KL. Did some shopping here and there. Took the gravity-free-fall Space Shot at Genting theme park twice. Was a Blast. Would love to try bungee-jumping real soon. Weather was a cooling 16-18 degrees celcius there where the smoke-effect comes out of ya mouth as you speak. Cold. Real Cold. Eating BB Hailam Chicken Rice completes the holidaying in KL.



Gonna meet BF soon.I have a little surprise for you, Dear. :) BF has not been blogging as he's a lil busy wit work. I went to eat at Bali Thai with MoM for lunch,(mother-daughter bonding) a long due birthday treat from her. (Ika don't be jeles k.) We discussed my career path. I told her what i want. To be a Math teacher (cliche as it sounds). She said go ahead. I'm still not sure about it. Hence, more waiting and researching before making up my mind. Yes, i take that long to make decisions. Very long. But i'm not gonna be choosy. *To Poll me. Bottom right.*

No comments: