Wednesday, May 26, 2004

A.M Shift? Tiring..

Yea, tell me about it(referring to the title). There's simply no one walking in our shop or neither of the rest of the shops between 10am-1pm. That's life everyday at the air-port during that hour. Anyways i still had fun working everyday. Met Gf after work for some good lunch at Century Square. Eyes was already tired & head starts to spin a bit. I really felt like dozing off while eating. Actually I intend to go home after lunch but then the sleepy feeling vanished. Catching a movie was something I had in my mind. While discussing what show to choose from, 2 malay girls approach us & offered to sell a ticket they don't want to watch. They offered a good price too. So 'The Day After Tomorrow' was the choice. 4 popcorns I'd give! Simply a great show. Watching 'Troy' again one day yea Gf? I like that show!

ps: Thankfully you like the pressie bro ;D

No comments: