Sunday, April 11, 2004

I got a new webcam!

Been down with some sort of rashes these 2 days. Couldn't sleep well..in fact the most number of hrs i slept for these 2 days..2hrs..the remaing hrs? scratching my way.. daym its very irritating..so annoying..its jus lik everythings not right for me..so i jus wake my mum up n she prepare some traditional medicine for me..it didnt work after the first nite..but after the second nite...it work a lil plus mum brought me to a clinic..ate the medicines after meal..applied creams..then Wala.....its mujarab..hmmm..insya'allah it'll heal fully soon...cos i need to get back to wrk.. anyways..Gf put the icing on the cake by visiting me after skool..bought me some of my fav fruits..we + mum talked & yak..then we played some pc games(she's really hooked up to SIMS) hmm..work on ur pc k?i'll give u the game ;D once again...thanks mum..thanks gf ';D love u both much!

No comments: