Thursday, December 11, 2003

Off to Fun Fun Fun 24/7.

Sorry for not blogging yesterday as i was too tired to log in again... Finally, the day has arrived.... Tomorrow morning, we'll be heading off for KL with Liza, her sister and her cousins. I really can't wait. However, there's a nagging intuition at the back of my mind. You see, So many people are heading there too.. If u want me to list out the people that we know Who are heading there, i will.

1. Us (leaving tomorrow morning)

2. My Auntie Mariam's Family (on Saturday.)

3. Raudha and Badigolz's Family (on Sunday.)

4. BF's Gramma's Family (on Saturday)

5. My GrandAuntie's (Mummy Asmah) Family. (on Saturday)

6. ?

Well, the list will go on everytime someone speaks of KL. They'll be like,"Eh? you Going? When? I'm going there too this weekend!" Damn! What's New? Bah, the Berjaya Times Square Amusement Park i suppose. (lame) Singaporeans are flockin there by the dozens. I jolly well hope i get my freakin' freedom and not **** into anybody. I really wish things will turn out good over there. Oh just gag it, KL is BIG. Whatever... we're gonna Enjoy ourselves coz we damn well paid for it. One thing... Shopping, just like BF said, is a must! I just can't wait to meet Faztina too. Miss her a lot. heee~ Ok, gonna pack now (kinda early ey? haha! The excitement is building up.) Adios~

No comments: