Sunday, December 21, 2003

My Side..

Although I'd already start working back starting from tuesday but the mood for holidays is still there for me..the craving for more shopping spree etc etc ... hehe Oh well..nxt week I'm getting ready to work hard cause I'd plan my working hours for nxt wk(saya ada target kot every month! hehe). So the only day I'll be free will be on thursday & saturday. Hmm..I damn-gurantee that on these both days I'm so gonna watch Lord Of The Rings & Scary Movie 3. The last time I've been to the cinema was last thursday( In The Cut). The show I'll rate ... 2/5. 1 for the hardwork for making the movie & another 1 for sex.. LOL..I think its not easy to act such act eh..hmm..oklah anyways..I just reach home ni. Initially my mum wanna buy me a new phone but then the queue was so daym panjang!!! the salesgurl said that if I dun mind,I'll get the phone ard 12midnight cause of the big crowd. Guess these are the last minute shoppers to get the christmas presents while some are just shopping cause of the end of year sales.. Oh well..I'll just be patient & wait after christmas for the phone cause furthermore I hate crowded places.. so rimas..



Btw: Anyone interested in working temporarily at Raffles Medical Group,do drop by at Raffles Hospital tomorrow 22nd dec/23rd dec. I think they are badly in need of Paramedics & Nurses! If they ask how you know this interview,just say my name..say my name..ehhe...ok then..do drop by if anyone is interested. *temporary post*

No comments: