Monday, December 08, 2003

My Side..

I had a very nice Hari Raya outings over the weekends. Saturday is for Sghiphops & yesterday was for Gf friends. Although I thought I couldn't click well with GF friends at first but slowly I join them for lil jokes & talks & soon after that we were all talking together & joke like we all know for quite sometimes instead of a day. As for Sghiphop outings,it was fun also. Taufik was my man of the day! You should see what he was wearing that day! YAHABI! haa.. Raya outings has changed. We used to get $$ before but now its the otherwise, most of us work & its time for us to give back. I noticed another thing too, Now most of the house we went to, Its all about food! so many..so yummy...oh my..haha & not forgotting the softdrinks. With all the mixture, it makes no wonder why we easily fall sick the next day.

Raya mood for me is over..& now the next thing for me to look out for will be Kuala Lumpur..~!! ahah..shop ..shop & more shopping spree!!
Things to buy(if possible)

1. DC Syntax skate shoe ( last time no money,I really love this shoe!!)
2. Any toys such as Mask,Transformersor even ghostbuster car!(hee)
3. Lil bit of clothes..

Those are the 3 stuffs I want to get badly. I hope I gets it! hehe..

*Lunch with Gf at 12noon later*

No comments: