Saturday, November 08, 2003

My BF is happy!

I'm now at BF's house! :) Yesterday, i went on a marathon. haha, no, not exactly a real marathon.. it was one of my quest in getting BF"s 4th pressie...I carried that huge heavy thing along with me, i was alone looking all rugged and manly haha! (tangan lengoh after that!)... I went to his house yesterday too to help him "fix" it up. It's quite big.. but it's quite small. He can't guess what it is at first, or he action action dunno only =P... I break fast at his house... a delicious meal of rice, soup toufu, and sambal daging paru(VERY delicious, esp. if cooked by his nenek) and Mee Goreng, which we were too full to eat so his Nenek ask me to bring home and eat. Then it's open pressie time!!! Ok ok ok, he DID guess what it was eventually. computer speakers for the ultimate surround sound and gaming experience with up to 90+ watts power. (like real ah me), think i'm turning into a tech gadgets freak..... And i helped him to install everything, even open up and disecting his hard drive and motherboard pc haha! (It was my first time *BF nervous ajer, takut pc meletup coz i godeh godeh like hell! * haha! and it was fun!) And we succeeded eventually, today.... yeay! It was 17 days early for his birthday present, but it was well worth it.

No comments: