Friday, October 31, 2003

My Side..

*Listening To Puteri by 2d*

Oh man,this song is in my head 24/7. How I wish I have such voice,haha anyways this week has been great so far. Work as usual but this time,this week I'd planned my shift well so that I can spend quality time with Gf. Yesterday we break fast together with Famie,Haffiz,Salleh & Effa at Far East. Famie bought us some lovely sourvenirs from Thailand,thanks alot my friend! As for today,its my mum's birthday! & today also marks the day,the first ever time I've ever bought her a present in my whole entire 22years I've lived. Gf chipped in too for the lovely Guess Watch that we both found it nice. Mum loves it alot! I guess she must be wondering why the sudden I gave her a pressie. Hmm..well .. the thing is,I'm working now & before this I don't.So it's time I repay back slowly.Tomorrow after work Gf & me going to break fast again but really don't have any clue where to..I'm thinking of Zam Zam but too bad today my family had that for dinner,hmm..we'll see yea?

No comments: