Saturday, October 25, 2003

The day today was spent apart, with me in school, and BF at work. However, the time spent yesterday was superb. Pre-celebration, it was called. I gave BF a treat of Seafood Baked Pasta at Pastamania, where he longed for it. Although he was limping badly and drops of Rain fell from the sky, i keep telling myself, it's gonna be all riight.. BF's feet swelled up and pus up but it dried up soon after. He sacrificed himself just to meet me to spend our pre-anny time together. It was the time he's free, away from work. Thanks for listening to me, BF. In the end, i know you know what's best for you. DO NOT work hard, Work Smart k. That's what you've been doing and i'm proud of you.Thank you so much Dearest. This has been BF's 2nd Present for his birthday. 3 more to come to make it our lucky number 5. :) The 3rd one is gonna be a heart-shaped Mrs. Fields' Cookie, which we wanted to get yesterday but was tooooo full to even smell it. Next time k Honey. Glad you enjoyed the treat! *mwahs!* I love you Darling.

BF saw a beautiful sunset from work today. The round semi-circle sun practically Sets behind the horizon in 5 minutes. He was all excited and called me from work just to tell me about it. Good for you honey. A gorgeous feast for your eyes. :)

p/s: Ok, I'm gettin a wee bit irritated by the keep-on-missing chatterbox every single time!

No comments: