Friday, September 05, 2003

Otak²²² & Burger Ramli

OOoooiiissh! I just had 10 otak² with 1 burger Ramli. Stomach's very pleased now. No... i'm GF, not BF. ahha. Hmm... wonder .... maybe i AM turning into BF! Then we same same. haha! It's true, ever since i'm with BF, we've been eating and tryin out new stuffs, new makan places, anything to do with food... then we'll walk it all off.. have a slow stroll along the river or something.... Ok.. i really dunno what i'm blabbering now.. terlalu kenyang agaknyer. Gonna drop by Eunos Pasar Malam often to get these 2 "delicacies".. me and BF's fave. BF will buy $5 worth and me $4 worth of otak otak and we'll sit under the pale moonlight under any void deck savaging our feast.. Burpz! I wanna catch a movie with BF soon. quite a number of good shows sprouting up everywhere. Ok.. from tuesday till today, i went to the Cube to accompany BF tend the shop. I got a pretty nice pink shirt myself... i like the design. Neat stuff! The ambience of the shop is great to browse and chill out. Tomoro, i'm gonna spend some quality time with BF, starting the day off by lunching (again, makan) at Sakura and have our talks like always.. been a while since we had a heart to heart conversation yea honey! then BF and I might head to YP to see the gig there. Till the day comes......

No comments: