Tuesday, September 09, 2003

i also duno wat i wanna type...

ok bad news....the pasar malam dat sells my fav otah2 @ eunos dah tutup!ARGhh!!now must search for new pasar malam spots..do inform me eh if u guys noe any pasar malam!?!ehe thanks..hmm..Adah said tht my typing got lotsa typos..well..actually the way i type is the same as the way i tok,so i cant be bothered by spellings,punctuations n kunchu kunchu yang lain.hmm..n MIMA,DUN START THAT NAME!u nvr start b4..n now dah pandai..ISH! ..last wkend macam penat to me...saturday got gig,but sadly poor sound system makes the show look so.............no comments...but they do hav great line up though! on sunday i went for some kick-a-round with my ol frens...quite fun...although i made a fool of myself at the last mins playing as goalkeeper!haha..effendi saptu! but the main thing is dat..my sec best fren(shahrul) came also..n he's getting married tis sunday!congrats man!its been a while i saw u..surprisingly he still remember my home n all..great fren & congrats!!i'll be ther this sunday for ur big day!..ok then..tomorrow i'll be going out...with gf n her bestfren mima n aunty rahimah n her super cute daughter!hope we gonna hav fun!till then... laters!!

No comments: