Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Update: More Turkey Ham & Cheese!

Haven't been BLoggin' lately, Why? BF scared to blog coz of the case of the "keep-on-missing" blog. Don't worry bf, i'll teach you how, soon. And GF is afraid of that blardie virus. But Thank God, nothing happened. It is Monday Late Night now. I went to school in the morning for my lecure. B.o.r.i.n.g. So i played games on my pda. And skipped my afternoon lecture. Wat a terrible rebellious student i am. Haha! Wanna knoe y? My June-end-of-yr exam results are not out yet! My results will be coming out on the 2nd of Sept. But the thought of it being out there on the plane from London to Spore makes my heart do its scrunchies. I really hope i can pass my 4 subjects which i took last year. Ok,so that aside, i thought of surprising BF by going to NIE, because He and friendssss are taking care of a stall at a bazaar held there. (Monday to Wednesday at NIE BLock 5, selling t-shirts, etc etc.) so, BF doesnt know i'm outta school. I met Mima at the bus stop and she was surprised to see me not in Lecture. hahaw~! So, I accompanied her to Jurong Point. And i thought, Hey... Why not get BF's Favourite Food?? And so, i headed to Delifrance.. and bought for BF 3 whole turkey Ham and cheeeeeeeeeese Croissant.. it's superb!! Melts in your mouth and the taste is heavenly! Recommended for Cheeeese-Lovers! just like BF. I took a cab to NIE and when i got there. I was like a lost deer lookin around the huge campus. My heart told me not to call BF and keep on lookin 4 him, but i was totally lost. So i had to call him. No more surprise liao.... :( But nvm, it's ayyyy ok! :) Hang out at the stall wit him and Friends till 6pm. Afterwhich, we went to Fildza's house to chill. Around 9pm, BF sent me home all the way from BoonLay to Tampines. We had a great deep conversation about the future. "Whatever you plan to do, i'll be supporting you 125%, honey." BF then saw me to my Bus stand, and then he gave me one turkey cheese croissant to bring home, coz he knows i likes it too. We'll have more next time ok, BF. Let's think of happy today. I love you, BF! Take care at the stall tomoro ok! *hugggz*

No comments: