Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Crash Boom Bang & Chicken Chop Mania.

My relatives have arrived. cousins, aunt, uncle, gramma, grandad. All crashing in my house. The renovation has started at their house. And Basically, there are now 10 people livin here for 1 month. haha! It's fun to have them around. Cool bunch of people. I started the day off by going to school. (anyway, i have school 2 times a week, 2 lectures a day, 3 hours a lecture, with a 15 minutes break in the middle where they supply tea and coffee and cakes, yummy! BF said i go to skolah "main-main" macam kindergaten. haha!) Mima followed me to my second lecture just for fun, nak passing time, wait for me. Thanks Mims! After school, BF & Me asked Mima along to try the chicken chop (Yes, promote again!) ahha! Tak habis habis eh chicken chop! Hope it will never habis also coz it's just too nice. And me and BF plan to go on a double date with her next week to watch Daddy Day Care! Can't wait to have a real pecah perut Laugh! After that, me follow BF to Bedok Reservoir Rd. with friends. And i like wat i see! Nice place, very nice. I left early for tuition hoping to get my month's pay today, but alas, i didn't. :( had a nice meal of Laksa Johor at the tuition place though... :) Chatted with my students after tuition and they called me "Kakak Chickadee" hahaha! No explanations needed! Hmmpphh! :P BF comin home soon. Can't wait for tomorow! Me following BF to Shatec coz he wants to apply for a course there.. His all-time dream is to become a Gourmet Chef! Comel you, BF! Then, we gona go out wit our 2 Friends... will update about it tomorow k. Come home, BF! i miss you already!

No comments: