Saturday, August 02, 2003

Chicken. Chicken. Chicken.

My student, Mira came at 130 pm today. Taught her phrasal verbs today... and she memorised 4 whole pages of phrasal verbs list.. i was awed and inspired by my own student... her memory is superb. She took a bath at my house since she experimented with crabs in Science class in school today. PSLE is round the corner. But my gut feeling tells me she can make it and ace it.. InsyaAllah.TOmorow at 930 in the morning, i'll be meetin my Sec.4 student facin N levels around the same time as Mira's PSLE... Her Maths is improving. she got 19 ½ /20 for her test. As a tutor, i feel proud of her. And deep in my heart, i feel the Kepuasan hati.. Oh Anyway, after tuition ends, me Had Chicken chop at S11.. It wasn't very nice. I miss Clementi's Chicken chop. I'll be starting school (my 3rd Year) on Monday! And will surely drop by the chicken chop stall, wit my bf. Zaini came all the way to Tampines to meet me today, denying the fact that he isn't working and is low on cash... You don't have to Honey. I understand. Clementi to Tampines costs nearly $8 for a return trip. That's Dear. But he still insists....That's Zaini. When i met bf, we went to KFC.. yes Chicken. hehe.. i didn't ate though... had enuff chicken for the day. I took his Mashed Potatoes! After that, he walked me home... from Tampines Interchange all the way to my home opposite TPJC. As always, We talked and talked and joked all the way home. topics include Friends, Family, Relationships, Marriage, Parents, etc....After which i told him i wanna sleep for an hour upon returning... and now i've awoken and here to blog. Oh anyway, I agree wit BF... Mee Goreng Basah Telok Blanga is the BEST!! Talk to ya later, BF!

No comments: