Thursday, July 31, 2003

New Photos Added!

haha! I had fun adding the pics into Shutterfly photo album.. And Me And Zaini are gonna go to town later for a Fun day out~ If only music can be added to the background of the photo album.. i would insert Travis's "Slideshow", right bb? :) I learnt something from my religious class yesterday night... and i guess i wanna share it wit everybody .. hehe! The Ustazah said that it is wrong to say,"Tabib Datuk Nenek, Cucu tompang Lalu" when faced with a "scary" situation or out-of-this-world situation... in the words of the Ustazah,"Sapa datuk nenek? Kiter mintak pertolongan dari Allah S.w.t. Dan bukan datuk nenek kiter. Kalau yer pun, bacalah surah An-Nas, Al-Falaq." One thing i guess everybody don't know about me (except you , Bb) is that i love to go to religious class and listen to the Ustazah every Wednesday night.. I find it very fun and invigorating! Haha! Well, i guess people's perceptions may be changed... i'm just a normal girl who's learning whatever she can in life. And i have many different "colours" in me, as Zaini may have already know.... *smiles* baby.
p.s.//// Feel Free to View the Photo Album~!

No comments: