Thursday, July 31, 2003

Enjoyables!

New Pics taken today, uploaded today.. hehe... both of us love crappy, funny photography... check out more uploaded pics in our album k... Love you, BF.... anyways thank you so much for actually gettin down to bloggin ya Dear.. haha.. I know you.. you tak kuasa if you don't know how to do something..but don't worry k... i'll help you out in any way i can... I had a fun day out too today Dear! The pics are already up.. And anyway, how did u know that i SMS you sayin i m late when you did not bring your handphone?? haaaa.... jeng jeng jeng.... ya mom called me! haha~! I Miss her! My Baby, he's are so playful today, as always (Who agree wit me, put up their hands!).. macam macam kunchu kunchu keluar.. haha.. but i really do enjoy talking and talking and talking to him... about everything!! We ever walked all the way from Raffles place to Orchard talking and joking during our dating times... It was no wonder how i came to fall in love with him.. *winks*.

No comments: